- TeporahAsked on August 16, 2012 at 04:31 PM
Currently, my emails that are sent through my jotform on my website show up in my inbox via mailtrust with the 'no reply jot form' field.
I'd really like to have the customer's email address actually show up in that field. How do I do that?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 05:08 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
This is possible, please follow the next steps:
1. Go to your form.
2. Open your Email Notification, and click on the Reply-To and Recipient Settings button.
3. Set form Sender Name and Reply-to Email to Your email address field.
4. Save your Email Notification and Form.
This is it, you will get notifications "from" your customers' emails.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.