- ChrisAsked on August 16, 2012 at 06:59 PM
If I am using a Jotform contact us form, am I some how able to put Adwords conversion tracking somewhere. The scenario that I am describing is that a "conversion" through our Adwords program is defined as somebody submitting a contact us form. However, I have no way to currently track it with the Jotform because the conversion tracking must be on the confirmation page.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 16, 2012 at 07:35 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Let me please inform you that this is possible to add a Custom Thank You Page with Adwords Conversion Tracking for your form.
You can see highlighted Tracking Pixel Code on the following screenshot.
2. Configure your form to use Custom Thank You Page.
3. Place Tracking Pixel Code to HTML of your Custom Thank You page.
4. Save changes and your form.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- PhoenixByoAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Is there a way to add this tracking code to the landing page? And also to the Thank You page?
I did exactly this steps, but the code isn´t there after saving the form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 02:18 PM
Please open a new thread regarding this matter. We have been updating our form builder, there are lots of changes causing the codes to get stripped out when you add it to the thank you page settings. We can offer a workaround, just please create a new thread.
- CharlieAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 02:32 AM
I have opened a separate thread for you: https://www.jotform.com/answers/824233. Please refer to that link instead. We will address it shortly. Thank you.
- hendrikboeckmannAnswered on October 09, 2016 at 01:08 PM
Can someone confirm this? There are different answers by the support for this:
Does implementing into the thank you page without no-script tag work?