- aweisscdhAsked on July 31, 2017 at 04:03 PM
Is there a way I can test my form before I publish?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on July 31, 2017 at 04:12 PM
When you are in the builder, on the top right corner there is the preview button.
If you click on that you can quickly toogle between prieview and edit
- aweisscdhAnswered on July 31, 2017 at 04:13 PM
Thank you - I see that. But is there a way I can actually fill out the form and test without submitting a credit card?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on July 31, 2017 at 04:21 PM
There is a Form Fill button in the builder on the top left:
If you want to test your form without using a credit card you can switch the mode for sandboxing on.
You will find that setting in your payment integration, under additional gateway settings.
- aweisscdhAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 12:25 PM
Thank you! Last question, are all fields automatically "required" when you add them to your form?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 12:38 PM
No they arent required by default.
If you want the field to be required you need turn that setting on
Properties (blue gear icon) > General tab > Required (on/off)