- rbell1Asked on August 01, 2017 at 03:57 AM
Hi , we have rather long terms and conditions in our online join form (page 2). Is there a way that we can somehow have the terms and conditions partially appearing in a box (like the attached screenshot below) so that customers do not have to scroll through the entire terms and conditions if they don't want to?
- denizgAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 04:29 AM
There is a widget called "Terms & Conditions" to perform this task.
You can create and upload a pdf file for "Terms & Conditions" and give it to reference. When someone click this link, "Terms & Conditions" opens a new tab.
Also, you are able to add this feature by changing css code. Please check the following steps below:
1. Click on "Form Designer".
2. Click on "Advanced Css Editor" button.
3. Double click on related frame and add "height:200px; overflow:auto;" code to css as seen below.
4. Then save the changes.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- rbell1Answered on August 01, 2017 at 05:29 AM
One last thing. For some reason the terms and conditions widget does not show when I view the form on our work ipads. The widget does shoe on a newer ipad.
I am just updating the IOS on the 'old' ipad to see if that fixes it.
Otherwise can you think of another reason why it would not be showing on the form?
- CharlieAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 06:28 AM