- NogivrukiAsked on August 17, 2012 at 03:19 AM
seems there is a problem in autopesponce letters if to use cyryllic letter to write the name of the sender.
I am attaching the printscreen. The arrow shows at the name of the sender, which actually has to be:
Агентство путешествий НОГИВРУКИ
Looking forward for your response.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 04:01 AM
Thank you for reporting this to us, Nogivruki.
I have forwarded this matter to the development team. They will look into this as soon as they can.
Thank you for your patience.
- NogivrukiAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 04:40 AM
We are about to buy the more extended option from you, so waiting for the answer.
- NogivrukiAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 11:41 AM
By the way, and in this form, the email which comes to client (autoresponse) comes from "firstname.lastname@example.org", however I put different email in the field there: email@example.com
I am using the same form in other company, where everything is working properly.
- AtacanCAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Thanks for the additional information. As my colleague Liyam has mentioned above, this issue has been forwarded to our developers for further investigations.
Thanks for your cooperation and patience.
- NogivrukiAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 06:27 AM
Any news on this case?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 06:49 AM
Hello Nogivruki. We haven't heard any word from the development team as of yet. As soon as we receive updates on this, we'll sure to inform you right away.
Thank you, and we apologize for your inconvenience.