- Ross LonsdorfAsked on August 01, 2017 at 09:04 AM
I have a legal form (waiver of liability) which is more of a 2 page of legal jargon with a name and signature at the end, more of a document than a form. Can I upload my own form/document and can my customer digitally sign them online?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 09:18 AM
First you will need to upload your file so that its online. You can use a filesharing service like dropbox, google drive, etc.
Once you have the download link, post it here and I will create a demo for you.
- Ross LonsdorfAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 10:43 AMhttps://1drv.ms/w/s!AkWwd2akgOOGgsQfouweu4cQLqpz7Q
- Ross LonsdorfAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 12:43 PMSo I can Clone any form just by using a URL link like this one also?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 02:15 PM
My colleague actually manually recreated the form for you. You can clone any JotForm form and most web forms from their URL, but PDF forms cannot be imported/cloned. For the most part, form fields are added with a single click or drag and drop into the form. The text was simply copied from your form and pasted into text fields.
- Ross LonsdorfAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 02:44 PMOk, Thanks
- Ross LonsdorfAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 02:44 PMThanks, much appreciated
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 02:46 PM
Very welcome. I can do that anytime for you.
Note that we are implementing a new card based feature in JotForm. So my second form looks a little different. But once testing is over, it should look like the previous form I made for you.
Sorry for the inconvenince here.