- FalconPrideClubAsked on August 01, 2017 at 12:25 PM
I'm attempting to test our Authorize.net API integration and am receiving this error.
"PCI :: Error during transaction
This transaction cannot be accepted.
Please go back and fix this
I am testing this with a $1 Test item.
I have verified our API with the gateway credentials, however it does not seem to be working. Any idea what's going on?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 02:04 PM
Thanks for letting us know, I have forwarded this to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread about any updates on this matter.
- FalconPrideClubAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 10:31 AM
Hi, is there any update from the back-end team?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 01:28 PM
As per checking, there is still no update regarding the issue. Let me follow up this issue to our development team. We will inform you on this thread any updates to the issue.
- FalconPrideClubAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 03:35 PM
So our event is coming up and we'd like to have this resolved by this week, when do you think we'll get an answer back as to what's going on?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 05:22 PM
I am sorry to inform you but we do not currently have a ETA.
You may try to submit the form using different payment details to see if that makes any difference. Also please double check your API Login ID and Transaction Key used for that integration.
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 08:07 AM
Thank you for taking the time to write us.
We've checked our payment integration code and couldn't find any errors. I would suggest to contact authorize.net support regarding the settings of your account. It could be related to your authorize.net settings that you can't receive this kind of payments.
We're looking forward to your answer.