- marcellobrazilAsked on August 01, 2017 at 01:31 PM
In my form: https://www.jotform.com/build/72055885654668
I wanna put a hiperlink in the website for the person click and go to that page, is it possible?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 03:19 PM
To add a Hyperlink to your form, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Click the Add Form Elements and select the Text field.
3. Click the Edit Text button.
4. Click the Insert/Edit link button.
5. Put the URL you want to add to your form.
I hope that helps. If you have any questions, please contact us again.