- lovingiaAsked on August 01, 2017 at 02:24 PM
I created an application. Upon submission everything displays except the long text entry answer areas. All short text boxes display fine. I'm sure it's a rookie error. Can you assist me?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 04:18 PM
You can enable the Show Headers and Texts in the Submissions Options. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account and select the form.
2. Click the Submissions button.
3. On the Submissions page, click the Gear (Option) icon and enable the Show Headers and Texts.
If the issue persists, try resetting the PDF in the PDF Designer page. To do that, select the form and go to the submissions page. Here's a guide on how to view the Form Submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
Click the PDF button and select the Customized PDF. After that, click the Reset button. Here's a screen animation guide:
I hope that helps. If you have questions, please let us know.