- tracybird88Asked on August 01, 2017 at 05:37 PM
On the Rental Application form, at the bottom, last page, I have a space for the client to add an electronic signature. However, when I receive the responses in an email, the way it is displayed won't allow them to use the signature for landlord references. I need a way to get their signature paired with the info on the last page, and then be able to send to the landord.Any help?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 08:50 PM
If I understand correctly, you wanted to edit the email template used by the form. You can do this in the form EMAIL section. Follow the steps on the user guide:
Let us know if this did not work.
- tracybird88Answered on August 01, 2017 at 11:43 PMNo, I can't get this to work either. The form shows the conditions thta the person is signing for and these need to be seen in the email. The email needs to be shown to a landlord and not just the signature needs to be seen but also what the person signing was signing for. Ive tried several methods but can't get this ino to carry over from the form to the email. In case you need to see it here is what should be seen above the signature in the email notification body:
I/We, the undersigned, hereby authorize all persons or companies in the categories listed below to release without
liability, information regarding employment, income, and/or assets to TNT Realty for the purposes of verifying
information and my/our apartment, house or duplex rental application.
I/We understand that previous or current information regarding me/us may be needed. Verifications and inquiries
that may be requested, but are not limited to: personal identity, student status, employment, income, assets, medical
or childcare allowances. I/We understand that this authorization cannot be used to obtain any information about
me/us that is not pertinent to my/our eligibility and continued participation as a Qualified Tenant.
GROUPS OR INDIVIDUALS THAT MAY BE ASKED
The groups or individuals that may be asked to release the above information include, but are not limited to:
- Past & Present Employers
- Welfare Agencies
- Veterans Administrations
- Past & Present Landlords
- State Unemployment Agencies
- Retirement Systems
- Support & Alimony Providers
- Social Security Administration
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- Credit & Background Check Agencies
- Educational Institutions
- Medical & Child Care Providers
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
I/We agree that a photocopy of this authorization may be used to the purposes stated above. The original of this
authorization is on file and will stay in effect for 6 months from the date signed. I/We understand I/We have the right
to review this file and correct any information that is incorrect.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 03:52 AM
Text elements that you have in your form do not copy itself on the body of the email. But you can copy and paste the content the information you wish to appear there.
Following the instructions from the guide provided by Jonathan (https://www.jotform.com/help/430-How-to-Edit-the-Email-Template-for-Notifications-and-Autoresponders) you will be able to open your email alert settings. Then edit the email alert, copy and paste the text that you wish to add in your email body (see number 6).
Note, once you have added the text, do not forget to press the save button (See number 7 on the screenshot).
If you have additional questions, please let us know.