- WWFringeFestAsked on August 02, 2017 at 02:25 AM
Hi there, I am attempting to clone a form but when I do, all the writing turns yellow, what am I doing wrong? How can I fix this without re-writing the entire form? Thanks, AmandaPage URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 04:21 AM
You can change the Font Color in the Form Designer page. To do that, please follow the screen animation below:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Click the Form Designer button.
3. You can choose any color in the Font Color section. When you're done, click the Save button.
I hope that helps. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.