- buoycoachingAsked on August 02, 2017 at 07:55 AMI'd like to create forms that I can add to my online lessons.Can I create forms that retain the info, and people can come back days (or months) later and still see what they added into the form... and can edit what they entered? (for example, a goal-setting form, where they can come back and review their answers to each question...Can I create such forms on your platform?See an example of my previous forms attached(I'm using another service currently that allows me to create such forms, but I want to "divorce" from that service... for multiple reasons - it'd be great if you had that option)* in my attached example there's an option to Save & Send to the Coach --- that'd be great, but if we only can have a "Save" button, that'd be great too.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 11:33 AM
I think that JotForm has the most extensive feature pool in the Web form realm since it is the first one and it always adds new features like widgets and apps. And yes, you can let your users continue forms later.
There are two strategies:
1) Using Cache: You can enable continue forms later option from the form settings but I think that is not what you want since the cache of the browser can be deleted and when the users want to continue on another computer or browser, they can't.
2) Using JotForm Session Feature: You can create sessions using email field from a former form, which will create a session in our databases that will record the later forms data.
Here is a detailed guide about it:
Please note that users need to click next button and proceed to the next page on the second form. The button click will save the data.
I hope this answer helps. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your further queries.
All the best!
- buoycoachingAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 09:55 AM
Super cool - THANKS!!! :)