- mattdancsecsAsked on August 17, 2012 at 11:52 AM
SO when my clients signn up for a class it will appear on their timeline.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 02:19 PM
Yes, you can add a facebook like button to your form so they can share your content into their Timeline or Wall
You have other posibilities to make Jotform to work with FB :
1 Integrate your form with Jotform
2. You can add your form into your FB fanpage
If you still need assistance, let us know
- mattdancsecsAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 04:38 PM
I dont believe this would work. Where am I worng...
- The client fills out the form and instead of clicking submit they click "Like"
- What I am looking for is to add a checkbox buttom that says share this on my wall. Then the client clicks the checkbox and then clicks submit.
- On their wall would apear some text "First Name" Just signed up for "Class"
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 05:13 PM
We will probably implement that option in the future. I have added your vote to the feature request ticket.
Please note that you can not post directly to the users wall without first being allowed to by the user himself. I think that Developers familiar with Facebook API can build a custom APP for you.
Easiest work around is probably placing a Share button to the form Thank You Page. You can get that Share button code with https://www.addthis.com service.
Then, paste it to the Thank You Page HTML source.
- darpaAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 05:31 PMWhat about taking the html code that addthis generates for you, based on how you want the addthis to appear on your page, and then putting that html code inside a basic 'Text' box by hitting the html button on the bottom right corner of that 'field'? Could that work? I'm trying it. Addthis says it sometimes takes up to an hour for it to work. I sure hope it works! Then I can have my women prospects share my form here bit.ly/pnwclinic
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 12:22 AM
I've moved your question to a new thread