- jndirectorAsked on August 02, 2017 at 11:17 AM
When I preview the form, the multiple choice section does not show up.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 11:31 AM
The new card forms are brand new. And as such still have some bugs. What I suggest is that you use the old form layout.
Go to you user profile settings and uncheck the "Enable Card Forms Feature" box:
- pixsterAnswered on August 05, 2017 at 03:04 PM
Hi, I just built a new for and it is also in card form. I am trying to revert to the old layout (where it is all on one page), but I do not have that option in my settings. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 05, 2017 at 04:15 PM
Your own thread about the issue was already being responded to here
- doug_numoAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 02:45 PM
Just a quick observation - this shouldn't be a global setting, at least not long term. I would think you want to set this on a form-by-form basis. The new "card" layout is too much like Typeform, which is only appropriate in certain circumstances. For my new cases, I definitely do not want card based forms.
I was confused by this sudden change in functionality (I'm a brand new user).