- workabilityAsked on August 02, 2017 at 01:47 PM
Hi We are a nonprofit using your free version of Jotform. We would like to expand our forms to include surveys, however, we would like to export them to a spreadsheet to analyze. We are looking to add potentially 7 surveys to our forms inventory but we really need the ability to export to a spreadsheet. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 01:59 PM
Yes we have three different approaches to exporting submission data as a spreadsheet:-
1. You can export your submission data in Excel format manually. And you will be able to open the file with any Spreadshet:
2. You can create an Excel report:
3. Or you can integrate JotForm with Google Spreadsheet. So that at every submission a new row will be added to your spreadsheet.