- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 03:32 PM
As mentioned in the original thread, I've created a ticket here. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
For the meantime, you may consider showing up the next button and allow user to click it instead of the auto next.
- frostynovaAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 03:48 PM
This was a bug that has been "fixed" for me at least twice. So I believe there should be a fix applied for this permanently.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 05:32 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences caused to you.
I can see there are other tickets opened related to the auto next condition, but seems like this is a different issue; however, this has been already raised to our developers so they can take a look on it, we will let you know as soon as we get any update about it.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 12:16 PM
This should be fixed now. Can you please check on your end?
- frostynovaAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 05:07 PM
Looks like it works, thanks NeilVicente. Hopefully this bug is actually fixed and won't rear it's ugly head again in the future.