- DeniseAsked on August 02, 2017 at 03:55 PM
Need to change the billing credit card on file for our companies account. Cannot find a number to contact the office or billing department.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 05:29 PM
We are unable to locate any accounts registered with your email address. Please provide us with your account username or the email address used for registering the account so that we can assist you further.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- DeniseAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 05:44 PMThat is the issue why I was calling. I am not sure who on the legal team set up the account, however, the charges are on my bosses credit card and I need to change the card on file.
Is there anyway by searching the company name or the credit card number to get the information?
His name is Duane Holloway. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Can you check if the account is under his name?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 09:02 PM
Can you share the URL of the webpage where you have embedded any of the forms created under the account you are looking for?
- DeniseAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 12:44 PMI found the account information from an attorney that uses that account.
She is no longer with the company. What can we do to change it to my information? Also, we looked online and do not see where to update the credit card. Can someone please call and help walk me through this??
Executive Administrative Assistant to
Duane Holloway, Executive Vice President & General Counsel
933 MacArthur Boulevard
Mahwah, New Jersey 07430
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 02:05 PM
If the email address is still active, you may consider asking its owner to reset the password of the Jotform account and give it to you. If not, you may consider asking the IT Team to access the email account for you to reset the password.
The email account belongs to ascenaretail.com domain. The IT can just re-create the email if it's already deleted just to reset the password of the Jotform account.
If that is not an option, I would suggest creating an account with us. Let us know the username after, and I think we can just move the forms. You can then upgrade your account using your own or the company card. We can cancel the subscription of the current account to top the auto renewal.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- DeniseAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 02:44 PMCan someone PLEASE call me directly.
- DeniseAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 03:44 PMI was able to figure it out. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 04:34 PM
Glad to know you figured it out. Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.