- arenaissancehealthAsked on August 02, 2017 at 03:55 PM
Patients normally are given a picture of front and back views of human figure to circle where they are in pain. I need to integrate that into the intake form.... how do I do that?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 05:26 PM
I created a demo for you:
You can clone my form:
Or, you can make your own:
1. Drag a name, email, address, phone fields onto your form.
2. Then add a long text entry field to describe the problem.
3. Finally you will need the "Draw On Image" widget. Just search for it on the widgets tab, and drag it onto your form.
(Note you will need to supply a URL of the image you want to draw on)
- arenaissancehealthAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 03:44 PMOK... so I am have my pre-existing form open... can you send this image to
me ... same one we use... so that I can use it on the form? I tried
finding it on the images of the internet... but it wants it saved as a
jpeg... having trouble?
- arenaissancehealthAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 03:44 PMI need a URL for this image... not sure how to get?
And how do I get it to the form?
- arenaissancehealthAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 03:44 PMAlso, having a hard time finding where I could elect to add a PDF
attachment to the chosen emails once submitting the form? I did this for
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 03:59 PM
The URL for the image is:
Yes you can add a PDF or any file to be attached to your autoresponder. In your email autoresponder settings you should see this option:
- arenaissancehealthAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 05:43 PMThank you so much!!!
- arenaissancehealthAnswered on October 29, 2017 at 03:43 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 29, 2017 at 05:09 AM
We will answer your other question to a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1285078.