What kind of documents can I submit for a non-profit organization to get the discount?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on August 02, 2017 at 04:44 PM
  • Profile Image
    Answered on August 02, 2017 at 06:06 PM

    The requested document is a form 990.  If you have alternate documentation to show non-profit status, it may be considered.