- ClarelizzieAsked on August 03, 2017 at 08:38 AM
HELP! I've been trying to share a form with a colleague and we have tried
1. Cloning from the link
2. Setting up as TEMPLATE (NEF PAR-Q)
In both situations the form is appearing with a different theme (I think it must be the Stay Fit one that I previously tried).
How can we get it so the template appears as the original and not with a different theme?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 12:16 PM
If the theme is a paid theme or the theme is not published on the theme store, the theme will not be transferred when the form is cloned. The styling applied should be transferred but the theme will not.
- ClarelizzieAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 02:13 PM
Thought the theme was in the theme store ... didn't go anywhere else?!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 03:38 PM
I checked your My Themes section and you only have two in the area. One is the default and the Stay Fit theme. Even without sharing the form as a theme, the cloned form should carry over the original design. You seem to have changed the color of the form now. I've cloned it and got the dark header. But overall, the design is the same.
Let us know if you are done editing the form. We'll clone it again and see if the design will change.