How can I update the credit card I have on file for my subscription

  • Profile Image
    Paul weber 
    Asked on August 03, 2017 at 10:41 AM

    I have cancelled the credit card you have on file for my annual jotform payment. I need to change credit card numbers. I have called your toll free number but continue to get busy signal. Please advise.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on August 03, 2017 at 12:58 PM

    I am not sure what number you have called but we do not currently offer phone based support.  In any case, it looks like your payment for this year already went through on July 12th.  You can update your card at any time through the account billing page if you still need to do so: