- BozanaAsked on August 03, 2017 at 10:46 AM
I am would like to keep our submissions and I am looking for the best way to store them.
We currently use a Medical Software system for our clinic. We also use the system with an app. We are having trouble figuring out the best way to access our clients forms on all devices/computers.
I noticed that you can clone the submissions. Would this be copying it to a folder?
If the forms can be kept but separated by client that would be ideal. That would allow staff to access all information for client from any device. They could simply login to jotform. I don't know another way to store in our Clinic Management sytem to do that.
If there are other solutions to this problem I would appreciate the help
Laser Spa Group
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 11:01 AM
The two best ways for accessing your submission data are:
1. Create a grid report - You will be given a link to the report to view all your records easily. This will automatically update on each submission. You have the option to password protect it. And you can enable the edit submission link to modify a submission easily if you chooose.
2. Integrate JotForm with Google spreadhheets - So you just need to access the spreadsheet with a link to view all your records easily. This will automatically add a new row in the Google spreadsheet on each submission.
There is a third approach. But its not as convenient as the other methods.
3. Manually export the submission data in Excel/CSV/PDF formats. This approach would mean you have to login, go to your submission page and click the Download button.