- Prince7Asked on August 17, 2012 at 06:53 PM
Tried to do it for the last hour and doesn't seem to work. Please help?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create Your First Web Form
- AtacanCAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 06:59 PM
We'll be more than happy to assist you. How can we help you?
By the way we have also a lot of Form Templates. You might like to take a look at them.
- Prince7Answered on August 17, 2012 at 07:19 PMYes that's what I was actually referring to.
I tried to use it and clicked on it but nothing
seemed to happen. Is there a tutorial on how to
do this? I wanted to use the wedding form template.
Princeton Y. Simeona
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 07:29 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused. That problem with cloning forms via Templates Gallery will be fixed quickly.
In the meantime, you can clone any form manually.
1. Go to My Forms.
2. Click on the New from Template icon.
3. Search for Template and Clone it.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.