- southindAsked on August 03, 2017 at 12:35 PM
Please check out my screenshot.
Last week my form was perfectly working. All condition is working properly however today i checked my form and it seems all the disable/enable condition is not working. Currently i disabled at the moment all the disable and enable condition on my form. Please take a look at my screenshot. i want to achieve something like that. but it seems is not possible today.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 03:11 PM
I have cloned your JotForm and see that there are several conditions are disabled which could be causing the issue.
Please check the conditions and enable them to check if it is working fine. You may click on the setting icon on each condition and then click on Enable to enable the condition.
Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist you further.
- southindAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 03:15 PM
It seems you did not read my post above carefully. i said i manually disabled all the enable/disable condition on my form.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 04:31 PM
I have cloned your JotForm and tried enabling the following conditions. As I check the form after enabling the conditions, it is working fine and as expected in your screenshot.
Please try enabling these conditions and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- southindAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 04:39 PM
checked this form. i enabled all the condition on this form. but it seems condition is not working
- southindAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 04:47 PM
it seems the condition logic is not working on edit mode. can you please check from jotform end if there any problem at this moment?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 06:26 PM
I can replicate this. It seems that the conditional logic is not triggered in edit mode. The field(s) are disabled no matter what you do on the first field.
Let me submit a ticket about this to our developers. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread. For the meantime, you may consider disabling the conditions.
- southindAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 06:31 PM
thank you for confirming this issue. Please let me know if you have the update regarding about this issue.
- southindAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 10:06 AM
any updates from the developers?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 11:13 AM
The issue has already been forwarded to our backend team and they will be looking into it. As soon as we have any updates in this regard, we'll post it here.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 03:38 AM
We have released a patch that should fix this problem.
Can you please confirm if it was resolved on your end?
- southindAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 10:24 AM
Yes it is working perfectly right now. Thank you!