- All4EdAsked on August 03, 2017 at 01:15 PM
I would like to have an onsite registration form where new participants use a shared computer to input information. If I use the link it stops on thank you page and doesn't reset.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 03:07 PM
I suggest you redirect the Thank You Page to the direct form link. To do that, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/211-Setting-up-the-Thank-You-Page
1. Log in to your account, select the form and click the Edit form.
2. Go to the Settings section page and select the Thank You Page tab.
3. Select the Redirect to External Link and paste the Direct Form Link.
To get the Direct Form Link, please follow this guide:
1. Go to the Publish section page and select the Quick Share tab.
2. Copy the Direct Form Link.
I hope that helps. If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.