- gaucho4GodAsked on August 03, 2017 at 01:40 PM
My forms cannot be viewed in Firefox anymore either....
Is there a jotform to Firefox issue of some sort?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 03:14 PM
I can view your form on Mozilla Firefox without any problem. Here's a screenshot:
If the form is embedded, I would suggest using our iframe embed method: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code. If not, then please check if you are getting console errors in it.
Here's a guide on how you can navigate the console area of your Firefox browser: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Tools/Browser_Console.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 04:52 PM
What Firefox version do you have? I have tried the latest version in my Windows 8.1 operating system, and it works fine:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 06:03 PM
The screenshot was not posted to this thread, in order to share the screenshot, you need to load the link of this thread in your browser first. Here is the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1215160
1) Then click on the picture icon.
2) Click on the browsing folder to choose the images you want to share.
3) Set a max width dimension of 565.
4) Click on the OK button.
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.