- US_SailingAsked on August 03, 2017 at 03:08 PM
Hi - Since we can't have multiple users under one account, is there a way, when a staffer is creating the form and wants to "test" the form, it goes to the actual notifications set up for the form instead of the admin of the account?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 04:35 PM
I believe you are referring to the "Test Email" button in the email notification. Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the recipient of the test email function. The test email will always go to the email address of the account who tested it even if it is a shared form.
For example, a sub-user opened a shared form in the Form Builder and clicked the "Test Email" button. The test email will go to the email address of the sub-user.
If the main account opened the form and clicked the "Test Email" button, the email will go to the email address of the main account.
For the actual test submissions (not using the test email button), your sub-user must change the email recipient in the notification settings. Here's how:
1. Click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.