- cumisAsked on August 03, 2017 at 04:41 PM
But keep testing the email being sent, and it has yet to have the document attached.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 05:04 PM
Did you remember to click the green save button?
(you need to scroll down to see it)
- cumisAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 09:43 AMyes, I saved it.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 09:56 AM
I cloned your form and tested it. Its working here for me. I attached an image of myself to one of the autoresponders and it came through.
- cumisAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 11:43 AMDoes it matter that I am attaching a pdf document? I don't see any thing
indicating an attachment when I test the email.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 11:51 AM
How are you testing the email? Are you filling in the form and submitting a test run?
It should work.
Or are you using the test button in the email settings?
That is only for testing if you can receive a message.