- gaucho4GodAsked on August 03, 2017 at 07:02 PM
Well, wasting much of my day with this....this was not Jotform's fault. I had some quirks:
1. My forms were not showing up after clicking on published form link
2. Couldn't login directly from login button on Jotform site
3. Couldn't click on forum button....
4. Just a whole load of little issues.
SOLUTION: Bloody 'Privacy Badger' Firefox addon causing havoc for some reason. I had not had this issue before with Jotfom and Privacy badger...but something changed.
I disabled Privacy badger for all of Jotform.
All is well.
thank you for your help and for wasting time with me.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 07:35 PM
Glad to know you figured it out. Thank you for sharing the solution! Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.