- jsahAsked on August 03, 2017 at 07:09 PM
My users as they submit project requests are getting dead pages or blanks shown in the screenshot attached. they are losing their data from the submission and are becoming quite frustrated. Is there anything wrong with the jotform server currently?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 07:42 PM
What is the form your user is trying to submit? Can we do a real submission to test? How many users have reported that issue?
That error is related to the user's internet connection. Please ask your user to try with a different connection.
- jsahAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 03:10 PM
here's the error message after submission.
submit.jotform.us’s server DNS address could not be found.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 04:52 PM
Please try using a different network, I just tried submitting your form, and it went through just fine:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 11:19 AM
I opened a separate thread for you in this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1218620 and we'll attend it there.