- marcellobrazilAsked on August 04, 2017 at 09:29 AM
I added this button for Portuguese
and for English
However I wanna the possibility to translate in every page
I thought could be something with the condition but I selected "No"
My form: https://form.jotformz.com/72153856027659
Can you help me please?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 11:43 AM
The first page only is set to no. This option should suppose to set the language dropdown to appear on all pages. Anyways, you can fix that by injecting the following custom CSS codes:
display: block !important;
Follow our steps on this guide to inject: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 11:48 AM
Actually, I think it's a bug. I tried this option, and it's not showing up on all pages even though the First Page Only option is set to no. I'm creating a ticket about it. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
For the meantime, the custom CSS will help.
- marcellobrazilAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 11:05 AM
any status about the bug?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 01:20 PM
Unfortunately, there is no update yet on this issue. I see that it is already forwarded to our backend team and marked as important. You'll be posted here once the issue has been fixed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- JotForm DevelopercemAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 04:16 AM
The issue has been fixed now.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reporting us the problem.
Have a nice day!
- marcellobrazilAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 07:54 AM