- rattler21Asked on August 18, 2012 at 09:05 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 18, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Please follow the simple steps along (click links to see screenshots) :
1. Login to your account and load your form in the form builder: click "My Forms" > select the form in question by clicking it > click "Edit"
2. When the form loads, click "Email Alerts" in the toolbar along the top and click the nofication that contains the recipient email you wish to change
3. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
4. Replace the email address in the "Recipient E-mail" field with the new one
5. Click "Finish" and save the change
You can have notification sent to many emails, see this guide several recipients.
See more guide here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/9530-How-can-I-change-notification-email-address
If need further assistance, please let us know.