- themodellerAsked on August 18, 2012 at 12:07 PM
This is a Free Account.
I want to be able to create a form for a 2nd site and send contacts top a different person.
I have the following instructions from your FAQ:
· How can I change recipient e-mail address for my form?
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
However for teh love of god I can't see a Setup And Share tab, there is a Set up & Embed tab, but then I can't find email alerts? I know I am being dumb but could you help me.
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 18, 2012 at 12:15 PM
You may like to take a look at this article for more details: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Form-Emails-to-Multiple-Recipients
- themodellerAnswered on August 18, 2012 at 12:27 PM
I figured it out, but!
I have cloned a form.
Then changed the recipient address.
When I do a 'test' it sends to the account holder email address.
I want to be able to send it to another email address.
I have built a web site for someone and want this form for their site and I dont wnat it connected to my original form in any way.
Can you help?
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 18, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Now, i get your problem. kindly you need to change email address for a form as follows:
To change, add or remove email addresses from your email alerts recipient list:
1. Go to My Forms, click the form that you want to edit then click Edit
2. Click Setup & Embed tab
3. Click Email Alerts > Notification (or whatever the name of your notification is)This should bring up the Compose Email wizard4. Click Reply-to and Recipient Settings5. Edit the Recipient Email field values. Remember that addressses should be separated by a comma.6. Click Finish then Save your formHope this solution helps you. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. Thank you.