- myaustinluxAsked on August 04, 2017 at 01:03 PM
We have a form with the minimal radio button widget in it on the question "Would you like us to send your report to your REALTOR? , and we want ALL the font to be white. We can change the question font just fine, but the answer Yes/No font defaults to black. Also, the answer "circles" area extremely close together and we would like them with more padding. Cannot work out a fix for this!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 01:24 PM
The reason for this is that the radio buttons for the "Would you like us to send your report to your REALTOR?" question are using the Minimal Radio Buttons widget instead of a plain single choice field.
I have cloned your form and modified it.
You can see it working with a standard single choice field:
- myaustinluxAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 02:45 PM
Right - I could do the same thing myself very easily. However this form is attached to multiple webhooks and I don't want to have to redo those if I can just change CSS code to make the font white. Are you saying it's not possible?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 03:40 PM
Add this CSS code into the widget:
- myaustinluxAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 07:32 PM