- wspmannAsked on August 04, 2017 at 02:04 PM
All of my forms have worked fine until very recently. THey are embedded on my website pages and in Chrome and IE they have issues. In Firefox they work. The standalone forms work fine too. What happened?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 03:15 PM
The issue is most likely caused by some conflict between the form and other scripts of your website. The solutions is to use an iFrame embed code to load the form in an isolated container.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- wspmannAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 05:17 PM
That seems odd that all of the sudden it broke and the answer is to do an iframe when this worked for over 1 year no problem and nothing has changed on the site. The errors look like the embed script is causing problem when going to jotform. See below
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 05:53 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
We have investigate this and found an issue on our end. It should be already fixed by our developers.
- wspmannAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 08:12 PM
Thank you very much. It is all working again.