- jazranaAsked on August 04, 2017 at 03:16 PM
Hello I have emailed you over 10 times and got no response. I want to get a refund and downgrade to the free service. The original request was done a few weeks ago and then many times afterwards and I have not had any response.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 04:46 PM
Our apologies. It seems that the email has been put to our archive. Probably because we have a filter or this happens because you've responded to an old email we've sent you.
It seems that you've filed a dispute and Paypal has already refunded your last payment. If it happens that Paypal will favor us, just please let us know by responding to this thread and we'll be happy to request our billing department for the refund.
- jazranaAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 05:29 PM
Hello I have cancelled the dispute so you will be able to process the paypal refund now.
- AIDANAnswered on August 04, 2017 at 06:27 PM
I believe this is the same request as the one you have created a previous thread for here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1216334
Kindly select and use only one of these threads in order to avoid confusion and allow us to assist you efficiently. Thank you in advance.
- jazranaAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 10:29 AM
Hello I still have not received my refund
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 01:00 PM
Please refer to your other thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1216334 where my colleague will assist you shortly.