- nzsaiorgAsked on August 06, 2017 at 12:58 AM
I have used the default theme for most of my contact forms. This was before the new v4 designer. However when I make changes to some of the components, the theme is no longer applied as the original.
I am looking to reset the theme or remove it completely so that I can apply my own settings. I have tried adding a default theme and then clearing it but it still retains some of the old theme components.
See my Contact Us - Christchurch form as an example
Looking at a solution without having to start all forms from scratch.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 06, 2017 at 09:54 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did test the issue in your form and I am able to replicate the issue. Though I was able to change your form's theme but form still shows the JotTheme.
I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- nzsaiorgAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 12:28 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 02:13 AM
Unfortunately we have not received any update from our backend team. Upon checking the ticket status, I found that one of our developer is already looking into this issue. Though we cannot provide an ETA on this but we will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this issue.
- nzsaiorgAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 07:11 PM
Its been almost 6 weeks now. Any update on how to fix this please.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 08:42 PM
Our apologies, but we still don't have an update for this problem. A workaround I can offer would be to create a new form. I'd be happy to help you do this if you want. Let us know.
- nzsaiorgAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 08:54 PM
Creating a new form will mean changing about 20 of my forms with all the integrations and email rules needing to be redone
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 10:21 PM
I understand, and I didn't expect the 20 forms you have to change. Anyways, that's just a workaround you can try, maybe for the most used form(s).