- skyislandphotosAsked on August 06, 2017 at 03:02 PM
Yesterday I sent out the link to my jotform, but a few people had issues accessing it. One person reported back to me and let me know that they finished filling it out, but on the site it shows that there are no submissions.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 06, 2017 at 03:55 PM
Indeed, you do not have a submission in the form. If that person has successfully submitted the form, he/she should get your auto responder email. Do you know if they receive it? You also have a notification email in the form. Did you get a notification for that submission?
All submissions are recorded in the history section. I checked your account, and I cannot seem to find it there: https://www.jotform.com/help/293-How-to-view-all-your-form-Email-History. I think the user tried submitting the form, but the submission has failed for some reason, maybe an error which he/she didn't notice.
- skyislandphotosAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 08:43 PM
For some odd reason I do not know why I do not have a submission button on my form
- skyislandphotosAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 10:43 PMIs there a way to add the submission in the form? Why and where has it gone?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 02:27 AM
I found only one submission in your form:
It is a submission made yesterday.
There are no other submissions. Also, I checked the logs and none of the submissions were deleted.
Do you have any additional information about the submitter, are you sure that they submitted the form?
There is a way to import the submissions, but that will require creating an excel sheet and importing by using our Import application: http://import.jotform.io/
We'll wait for your response.
- skyislandphotosAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 06:43 AMThe submitted form came from me. After removing the preview widget.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 09:46 AM
I did a test submission to your form and I was not able to replicate the issue. I also can see that you're using the new form layout called the Card Forms. The Preview Before Submit widget is not working at the moment to the new form layout. Please remove it to your form to fix the issue.
I have escalated the issue to our developers so they can further investigate it.
We will notify you once there is an update from our developers.
- kutluAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 03:58 AM
Preview widget is no more applicable to CardForms. We have added an option under 'form settings' called 'Review before submit'. You can use that option to show a preview of the form.