- sevuntAsked on August 19, 2012 at 05:53 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 06:07 AM
To redirect the form after form submission please take the following steps:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You" button on toolbar
3. Select "Custom URL" and click "Next"4. Enter the url address of the page where the fomr is to be redirected.Thanks for using JotForm!
- sevuntAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 06:16 AM
i do this,but still can't redirtect to a custom URL,please tell me why，thanks
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 07:17 AM
Please lets know your form's URL or ID and will check to see what would be the issue.