- sevuntAsked on August 19, 2012 at 07:19 AM
If you go change options such as the Thank you custom URL, the change appears to save but when you run the script on your site, the thank you URL is the old url and will not use the one that you changed it to. If you go to the custom URL, you will see that it thinks it's been changed but the actual running of the script shows that it has not been changed.
I used “thanks you message” option before，but now i need to change it to ” custom URL“，it was been saved，but the actual running of the script shows that it has not been changed.
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 07:43 AM
Can you re-check the URL (http://ihcqc.cn/b.htm) where the form is being redirected. You can try using a different one and confirm if it works fine.
I tried cloning your form and tried the URL but seems to take sometime before redirecing users to the page.
- sevuntAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 08:29 AM
i have been check it out，and i change a new URL，but seems not changed！
- sevuntAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 08:46 AM
how can i solve the problem？
- pinoytechAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Mind if I ask your website url were your form code embedded for further assistance?
- sevuntAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 11:51 AM
my website url :www.ihcqc.cn/abc.htm ,thanks!
- AtacanCAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 03:33 PM
I've made the changes for you. It should be working fine by now. Can you please test your form and tell us the results?
Thanks in advance.
- sevuntAnswered on August 20, 2012 at 12:46 AM
it is ok now，thank you very much！
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 20, 2012 at 02:34 AM
Welcome and glad to know that you forms is now working fine.