- acma79Asked on August 19, 2012 at 07:49 AM
Hola, se puede enlazar los datos de un formulario a una base de datos online- Gracias
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 08:03 AM
With the use of Send Post feature (Send Post Data) you can store the data on your server however this
is also saved as a submission in your JotForm account.
All data submitted via JotForm is recorded as submissions in the account. What you can do is to regularly download submissions and then delete them from your account.
To see how Send Post works:
1. Create a "test.php" on your site and put this code in it:
<? print_r($_POST); ?>
2. Go to "Setup & Share" -> "Thank You" -> "Custom URL" and
3. Enable the "Send Post Data" (Preferences -> Advanced Settings)
4. Save and submit your form.
If you wish to completely take control of the data and host JotForm on your own server you can do so by getting one of the license JotForm solution:
Let us know if you have further questions.