- IDOEWebmasterAsked on August 07, 2017 at 09:14 AM
Good morning. I have a situation on a particular form whereas designating certain questions as required kicks back an error when submitted. It's taking place on this form https://form.jotformpro.com/72064158246961 for only the first three questions and Q#9 when designated as required. I have cleared the forms cache and even recreated the question and the new question kicks back the same error when designated as required.
I have currently made the questions not required so people can submit for them however I would like to eventually designate them as required.
Many thanks for any assistance you can provide.
There are incomplete fields in your submission:
· 1. What license type do you currently hold? is required
· 2. What is your current job title? is required
· 3. At what level do you currently work? is required
· 9. What tool does your school use to evaluate School Counselors? is required
Please go back and fix the problem(s)
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 12:36 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.
Our developers are already informed about this issue. The issue is related to the 'Other' option in the radio button fields.
We will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 01:07 PM
The issue has been fixed now.
Please test your form again.
- IDOEWebmasterAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 01:15 PM
Thank you so much for your speedy work. I have tested the form with required fields and everything is once again working.
Enjoy your week,