- dave_oneAsked on August 19, 2012 at 09:07 AM
Form not found: 22313306190340==
Details: File: /www/v3/live/lib/classes/Submission.php Line: 233
- saderAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 09:49 AM
First, please check if your form is avalible and has not been deleted by mistake.
You may check you avalible form by clicking on "My Forms" at the top menu.
You may also verify if the form ID was correctly placed within the embed.
Let me know if you need any further assistance
- liam_hunnAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 10:01 AM
I am getting the same problem and it is very frustrating as i have spent hours doing my first survey layout.
I have looked around everywhere to try sort it. There is not anywhere that gives me an option to see if it is active.
Why will it not submit after completing the survey?
- dave_oneAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Thanks for your reply. I have checked everything and my form is enabled and the ID is correctly placed within the embed on my site.
Can you think of anything else it could be?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 11:12 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. One of my colleague is already submitted a ticket to our developer regarding on this issue. As soon as our developer fixed the said issue, we will inform you immeadiately.
- dave_oneAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 11:25 AM
You're quite welcome dave!
- pinoytechAnswered on August 20, 2012 at 07:46 AM
I just want you to know that the problem "Form not Found" has been solved already.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Have a good day!
- candynewtonAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 04:30 PM
I'm getting the same error when clicking on the "submit" button on my form... it says:Details: File: /www/v3/live/lib/classes/Submission.php Line: 233
Everything has been implemented as instructed, why do I keep getting this error? I've redone the form 3 times now...
- pinoytechAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 04:35 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused. One of my colleague was submitted already a ticket to our dev team regading on this issue. We would like to ask your patience while our developer fixing the said issue. Don't worry, as soon as our developer fixed the issue, we will inform you immediately.