- janmoenergyAsked on August 07, 2017 at 01:27 PM
The form I uploaded has "submit" at the bottom, but if I click on the form on our website, there is no submit button
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 02:51 PM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. After checking the website where the form is embedded, I found the issue you described. It seems that there is a probability that there is a conflict between how your website and the form. As conflict such as this are fixed when the iframe embed code of the form is used, I would recommend you re-embedding your form to your website using that — Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
I hope this helps. Otherwise, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- janmoenergyAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 04:43 PMThank you for your response. I did what you suggested, but there is still
no "submit' button. Isn't that something something that is automatically
added by Jot Form:? I didn't have that typed on the bottom of my earlier
forms which worked.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 04:50 PM
You can try adding this CSS:
margin-bottom: 200px !important;
- janmoenergyAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 05:44 PMOK. I added that. It showed the "submit" button on the version on JotForm,
but when I embed it on our website, it doesn't show up.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 06:22 PM
Please inject the following code in the same page where you have embedded your form's Iframe code:
height: 1450px !important;
min-height: 1450px !important;
- janmoenergyAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 06:44 PMThat worked! Thanks.