- crosslandAsked on August 07, 2017 at 03:12 PM
Do you have an inventory feature.
· Inventory area that I can put in relevant information
· email reminders to the employees that have items lent out and to me as well.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 04:25 PM
Our payment wizard allows you to configure the products and pricing to create your order form. Please take a look at the following guide that can help you with creating an order form.
Please take a look at the following guide that can help you with using the payment tool.
However, the products cannot be set to a limit using the payment field wizard. If you want to limit the products, you may consider using our Inventory widget.
email reminders to the employees that have items lent out and to me as well
Email notifications can be received for each submission on your form.
Hope this information helps. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- crosslandAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 04:37 PM
Is there a way that automatic reminder emails can be sent every so often for items that are currently checked out.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 05:42 PM
The fields in the form by default can be seen also in the form submission emails (Notification and Autoresponder).
If you have the inventory widget on your form, the description of the checked out items should be in the submission emails of the form as well.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- crosslandAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 03:52 PM
Okay ... so can we have the reminders send out to the people based on their lending time and if they still have it out.
* person lend out an item for 1 week --- could this send out so many days ahead of time
* another person lending out item for 1 month --- could this send out so many days ahead of time
* another person is really dragging their feat and have not returned an item after 2 weeks --- could this keep on sending them emails everyday until they return the item
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 06:19 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have the email reminders feature.
It is possible do download email addresses from submissions page, to use them with 3rd party email newsletter/marketing software.