- CarolynSolarTechAsked on August 07, 2017 at 05:39 PM
After installing the integration app on my facebook business page. The JotForm doesnt display on Facebook for Mobile?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 06:05 PM
What mobile device are you using, I just checked your Facebook page in the browser of my mobile device, and the form was displayed:
Let us know if you need more help.
- CarolynSolarTechAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 03:43 PMYes, but that is not the mobile site. That is the desktop site on your
mobile device. Please use the actual Facebook app and try again and
you will notice that the form does not come up.
MANAGING PARTNERTel: +1
Email: email@example.com Web: solartechelecllc.com 
- AIDANAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 05:49 PM
First of all please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.
Could you please provide us with a screenshot that demonstrates the problem so we can inspect and assist you accordingly?
Thank you in advance. We are awaiting your reply.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 09:56 PM
Unfortunately, Facebook tabs are not supported in the mobile devices. This is a limitation from Facebook itself.
However, you may give a try using the third party app to link the form on your Facebook page. Please refer to the guide below that can help you with adding a JotForm to your Facebook page using Custom iFrame app.
Hope this information helps!