- vilardaAsked on August 08, 2017 at 12:24 AM
Can I add videos to my forms and if so, how can I do this.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 03:08 AM
- vilardaAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 05:27 AM
I dont know which widget to use to embed this video
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 08:18 AM
Please try uploading your video to Youtube and use the Youtube widget. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account, select the form and click the Edit form.
2. Open the Add Form Elements window and select the Widget tab.
3. In the Widget tab, search for Youtube and add it to your form.
4. In the Widget Settings page, paste the Youtube URL of your uploaded video and click the Update Widget button.
Here's a demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/72141642505953. If you want to clone the demo form, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
If you need further assistance, please contact us again here in the Support Forum.