- SunganoAsked on August 08, 2017 at 05:09 AM
- AIDANAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 06:18 AM
Please note that JotForm forms allow, by default, users to send multiple submissions without any problems.
If you have an issue with one of the forms regarding multiple submissions, please provide us with the form ID or URL along with more information on the issue you're facing, and we'll inspect and assist you further.
Thank you in advance. We are awaiting your reply.
- SunganoAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 06:39 AM
Still getting this error message on the 2nd entry
https://submit.myjotform.com/submit/72155493556564/Sorry! Only one entry is allowed.Multiple submissions are disabled for this form.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 09:34 AM
You can turn this off in the Form Settings, here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Look for "Unique Submission" and set it to "No check".
Related guide: How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- SunganoAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 10:28 AM
Thank you that worked