- LocalSearchAceAsked on August 19, 2012 at 03:50 PM
Looking at the image
The top image is the top of the from in the email window.
Can this be edited such that it looks like its coming from teh website itself. So when a submitter gets a copy they are not aware of jotforms involvement or when the client receives the form, they are not aware of jot forms involvment.
The highlight blue image is essentially the same question, except that is the emial received.
Can we make this so it looks as if the email is coming from teh website where the form was submitted?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 06:58 PM
You can customize the email template of an autoresponder or email alert, by using the Word Format Toolbar that comes on the upper side of the email template. You can add an Image and different types of font sizes, font colors , etc.
You can also use any text processor to make your own template and then paste it into the body
Here you have the notification I get into my email inbox with the new email template:
Hope this guide helps you
Should you need further assistance, let us know
- LisaOwenAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 04:45 PM
this doesn't help at all. Does someone have info in English? Your example is in French.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 24, 2016 at 12:49 AM
To remove the Jotform logo from the body of the autoresponder email, please follow the steps below.
1. Setup your autoresponder by following this guide: Creating a Form Autoresponder
2. Then while on the email editor, click on the Jotform image and hit 'backspace' or 'delete' to remove the image.
After finishing the setup, once a user submits the form, they will receive an autoresponder with no jotform logo in the body.
Here's the link to the form so you can see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/60541013081945
Once you fill up the form and submit, you will receive an autoresponder with no jotform logo on the body.
Furthermore, if you want to send the autoresponder from your own email address, you can setup an SMTP by following this guide: How to Setup SMTP for a Form
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 05:23 PM
This is a most updated version of this guide:
1. Create an email notification and select “Autoresopnder"
Then you have two options:
2. You can entirely delete the default email template, by clicking on the source code:
- Delete everything and paste your own HTML source code.
- In the example, I deleted everything in the default template and pasted entirely an HTML code, then I decided to customize it.
3. The other option is: You can build your own template using the toolbar.
For example, you might want to insert your own images, here is how:
4. You can also have a HTML template that only needs to be customized with the form fields.
For this example I just dowloaded an HTML code from this site
then added the "Full Name" field from the list of "Form Fields:
And here is the custom email outcome :
Pretty easy! Anybody can create a great customized email template for either notifications or autoresponders.
If you still need more help, please open a new thread at http://www.jotform.com/contact/