- dflemingAsked on August 08, 2017 at 10:08 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 11:15 AM
I checked your account, it is in good standing. I filled out the above indicated form and it is working fine. I was not able to find issues.
Please go ahead to check again and let us know if we can further assist you.
- dflemingAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 12:44 PMThank you for being prompt! No, it still does not work for me. I’m attaching the error message I get and we have tried it from several different computers in several different departments and on several phones and get the same error message on all. I have two forms open and live at this time and I get the same message from both forms. I know it was working up until yesterday. We have already released the link to hundreds of people and registration should be going now. Please, please help find the solution.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 01:05 PM
Your form is working fine on my end as well. I successfully submitted the form.
We are not able to see your attachment. Please note that files that are attached inside of an email will not be shown here on the forum. You need to open this thread and upload a screenshot of the error message that is shown on your end.
In case that your form is embedded, please provide us the webpage URL.
- dflemingAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 03:43 PMOk, I will just try to adjust things on my end. Thank you for your time and trouble.